- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Fixed Assets Assistant Accountant
Jobs at:MTN Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
October 14, 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MTN Zambia .
• Implement fixed asset accounting policies, processes and procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP requirements and IAS.
• Maintenance of appropriate records to support external financial reporting and to meet audit and tax requirements.
• Provide accurate fixed assets operation and accounting related information in the financial statement and reports.
• Apply correct depreciation rates and residual values and accurately record new business initiatives.
• Provide input in the development, prompt preparation and distribution of fixed assets input into financial reports.
• Monitor company capital expenditure.
• Record timorously and accurately all impairment, decommissioning costs, rebates and partial scrapping
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Tertiary accounting qualification an advantage (eg ZICA/AAT/ATD,CIMA/ACCA/Degree in Accounting OR EQUIVALENT)
• Grade twelve (12) Certificate
• Minimum of two (2) year accounting experience
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified