2 Marketing Officers
Jobs at:Roadmap Tuition Centre
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2020
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roadmap Tuition Centre is a registered and leading Tuition provider for Grade 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and GCE offering the best tuition services to Zambian Individuals. We are located in Chunga Township, behind Chunga secondary school.
Our Vision is to be the leading preferred tuition service provider and to see a Zambian raised out of poverty access high standard tuition services at low fees in a clean environment and further see our students go to universities.
In order to achieve this and to respond to our growing market with the required Human Capital, we are currently looking to recruit self-motivated, highly driven, enthusiastic, energetic and innovative individuals to fill the Marketing Officer (2) positions. .
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieve set sales targets
• Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Operations Leader
• Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
• Seek new opportunities to market the services and bring in new customers
• Responsible for keeping self and supervisors up to date on competitors
Job Skills: Not Specified
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Grade 12 Certificate (With a pass in English)
• Knowledge of all social media platforms
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills
• Ability to meet Targets
• Ability to follow instructions
• Planning and organization skills
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Must be a resident of Matero, Chunga, Lilanda or George
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Note: This job is 100% commission based.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be part of our vibrant team, please send your CV to email@example.com or Francis.firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th November 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.