Jobs at:The Closet On Wheels
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2020
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Closet On Wheels Ltd is a business incorporated as a limited liability Company founded in 2014. Under one segment of its business, The Closet On Wheels Limited designs, manufactures, markets and sales garments and apparel, fashion accessories for any event or occasion (kitchen parties, matebeto, chilanga mulilo, birthday parties, graduation ceremonies etc.) wedding dresses and bridal party attires. The Company also makes protective clothing, curtains, pillows, beddings and so on.
We are currently looking for creative, experienced and enthusiastic Designers/Tailors with the following qualities and experience to fill in the following positions:
1.DESIGNERS/TAILORS – 2 Positions .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualities, Qualifications and Experience
• Should be organised and self – driven person able to work with less supervision.
• Must have a very good sense of fashion.
• Must be very disciplined and flexible with time.
• Must be able to design/tailor anything garment and apparel.
• Should be able to do embroidery – this will be an added advantage.
• Should be able to produce work of an excellent finish.
• Should be able to work with any type of fabric.
• Should pay attention to detail.
• Must be fast – should be able to complete at least Three garments per day.
• They should be honest and sober.
• Possess more than 3 – 5 years of experience.
• Grade 12 certificate.
• Must be able to read and write.
• Familiar with industrial electrical sewing machines.
• Must be a fast learner.
• Must have at least three tracable referees.
• Experience with the local garment and apparel organisations will be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Possess more than 3 – 5 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Remuneration and allowances
In addition to a competitive remuneration the following will be provided.
Meals allowance (breakfast and lunch )
Interested individuals should contact us on +260 978 090 906 (Available on Whatsapp), +260 954 242 497 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.