- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
3 Command and Control Officer-RE-ADVERTISED
Jobs at:Bank of Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
06 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide support for full Command Control room in a 24-hour response environment in order to maintain communication between the Command Control Centre and all posts, departments and external clients.
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following re-advertised vacant position:
COMMAND CONTROL OFFICER, RO (3 POSTS)
To provide support for full Command Control room in a 24-hour response environment in order to maintain communication between the Command Control Centre and all posts, departments and external clients. .
• Maintain constant communication with all posts.
• Attend to all alarms to ensure appropriate action is taken.
• Analyse information generated from the ISMS and produce appropriate reports to help enhance Security Management.
• Keep all articles and equipment in an orderly manner in order to ensure a clean and health environment.
• Maintain an inventory of all articles and equipment in the Command Control (CC) room to ensure accountability.
• Keep the CC secure in order to keep away unauthorised persons.
• Attend to all internal and external queries.
• To operate all subsystems of the ISMS to ensure adherence to operational standards and protection of the Bank.
• Report all faults, violations and incidences to relevant authorities.
Key Knowledge and Attributes
• Supervisory skills
• Good writing Skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good Time Management skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Information Technology, social science or equivalent plus Security Training with two (2) years’ relevant experience.
• Wide experience in Security and Criminal matters and legal processes at supervisory level in State Security Agencies and/ or recognized Industrial or Commercial Security at senior level.
• Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply. Please note that all the positions are on Fixed Term Contract of Employment for three (3) years and renewable subject to good performance.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply online or by submitting applications and enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and certified photocopies of certificates/NRC to the undersigned not later than 6 April 2020. For those applying online, please ensure that you attach your CV and certified photocopies of certificates/NRC. For more information, visit: www.boz.zm .
Please note that the previous advertisement has been cancelled. Therefore, all those who had applied in response to the earlier advertisement are hereby requested to re-apply.
Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Director – Human Resources
Bank of Zambia
P O BOX 30080
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.