Banking and Finance Expert – Renewable Energy
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Project: CAPACITY BUILDING ON RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDING FOR ZAMBIAN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS .
The objective of the assignment is to build the capacity of selected local commercial banks, institutional investors, and the Zambian financial industry for its enhanced understanding on renewable energy financing. The experts are expected to develop training materials and provide comprehensive and practical on-site training. The materials for the training should use regional case studies considering the Zambian context.
The areas to be covered by the training are the followings:
– Deals origination;
– Funding Structures;
– Project appraisal;
– Financing, Investment/credit policy;
– Risk management;
– Environmental and Social impact studies (E&S);
– Legal structuring and
– Technical due diligence.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s Degree in Banking and Finance or related field.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in providing financial and transaction advisory services in renewable energy projects.
• Must have experience of delivering training programs to financial institutions in development and financing of renewable energy projects.
• Must have experience and understanding of the financial and or power sector in a developing country, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit https://www.sofreco.com/UK/formOffreEmploi.awp?P1=EN_05959&P2=environmental-and-social-safeguard-expert--renewable-energy-zambia-(lusaka)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.