Country Transformation Manager (I-NGO)
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
01 December 2020
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Country Transformation Manager will work in partnership with the Country Director and Executive team to lead the planning and design of the Transformation process for Zambia and subsequently to lead, coordinate and facilitate the execution of the plans. Take the lead in designing the change strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, training, behavioural change solutions, measuring effectiveness to enhance organisation, group and individual performance. .
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Facilitate deep reflection by Core Leadership Teams of lessons learnt and sharing of how to do things better.
• Provide concise reporting to enable visibility of the transformation process, share learnings, a consistent and coherent message around the status, progress and significant changes
• Take the lead in drawing on specialist skills across the organisation to drive the transformation process
• Catalyse implementation of the new strategy across the organisation by utilising the transformation framework
• Work closely with the Country Director to determine and facilitate the processes needed to implement the Global Strategy through a well-structured transformation process at the Country Office
• Ensure full buy-in and support for the transformation process across all stakeholders, staff, departments and program areas, working in close partnership with the Country Director and giving support to lead the overall change.
• Provide overall guidance to the transformation process to ensure timely implementation, optimised cost and expected quality.
• Support the implementation process and ensure long-term sustainability.
• Facilitate and hold regular meetings with the Zambian Leadership Team, Regional Transformation Coordinator, the Head of the Strategy Development Department and team of the Transformation Office at Global Hub and other relevant stakeholders.
Required Skills and Behaviors
• Excellent oral and written communication in English.
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task under pressure;
• Ability to work well in frequently changing environment.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate at different levels and effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships with colleagues with diverse experiences.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Leadership analysis/coaching and mentoring skills.
• Strong team building and motivational skills.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Change Management/Transformation or any Social Science Field
• Masters in any of the above fields will be plus
• At least a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in Change Management/Transformation at Country /Senior Management Level
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a large International NGO at a Senior Level.
• Proven in-depth knowledge and experience as a Change Manager
• Demonstrated understanding of Gender Transformative Programming and influencing.
• Demonstrated understanding of organisational development.
• Proven ability in building and managing teams, networking, coaching, negotiation skills and problem solving.
• Certification such as PROSCI is an added advantage.
• Must have Human Resource Management Experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and public speaking.
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Change Management/Transformation or any Social Science Field
Job Experience Requirements: At least a minimum of 4+ years’
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to : firstname.lastname@example.org and Copyemail@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
FEMALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.