Jobs at:I180 Research Centre
Deadline of this Job:
28 November 2020
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Data Collectors .
• Enter data from paper-based tools.
• Key in all variables, both quantitative and qualitative.
• Organize all entered tools in readiness for verification and storage.
• Enter data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
• Resolve discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
• Perform any other appropriate tasks determined by the supervisor and/or officials of i180 Research Center Zambia LTD
Travel to different provinces in Zambia.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and experience:
• Grade 12 certificate and excellent written and spoken English. College/University
• Proficient in speaking any of the following; Bemba, Lozi, Tonga, Nyanja, Kaonde, Lunda and Luvale.
• Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications and others such as Excel, EPI Info, CS Pro, STATA 11 and above, and SPSS.
• Proficient in computer usage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit cover letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you don’t hear from us after one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.