Field Sales Associate
Jobs at:Biliam Works Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Opportunity; Field Sales Executive
Biliam works limited is looking for someone to fill in the role of Field Sales Executive.. Biliam works limited is a company that specializes in supplying of spare parts, as well as maintenance and repairs of earth moving equipment. We are looking for a result driven, persistent, enthusiastic sales and customer support representative to actively seek out and engage customers and customer prospects.
Job Title; Field Sales Executive
Location; Kitwe, Zambia
Employment Type; Full Time.
Salary; TBD .
1. Selling Biliam products and services to existing and prospective clients
. 2. Maintaining a positive business relationship with Biliam clients to ensure smooth operations and future sales.
3. Generating leads and following up on existing leads and referrals.
4. Achieving sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
5. Carrying out coordinated sales efforts with the rest of the Biliam team.
6. Providing management with repots on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
7. Following up and making courtesy calls to existing and potential clients.
8. Expediting the resolution of customer complaints and problems to maximize customer satisfaction.
9. Negotiating payment and pricing with clients.
10. Developing sales strategies
11. Travelling through the territory and meeting customers on a recurring basis.
12. Meeting sales targets
13. Conducting presentations and product demonstrations to clients.
14. Build and maintain long lasting client relationships.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• 2 to 3 years of proven work experience in sales and customer care especially in a B2B setup.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• A degree/diploma in business studies /Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Familiarity with business relationship management and customer relationship management practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Relationship management skills, empathy and openness to feedback
Job Education Requirements: A degree/diploma in business studies
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.