Jobs at:Food Fayre
Deadline of this Job:
31 October 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Food Technologist .
Food Fayre, a sister company of Kings Chemicals is looking to hire a Food Technologist with a Speciality in Dairy Products to be responsible for the following:
• generating new product ideas and recipes
• modifying and improving existing recipes
• designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
• liaising with marketing staff
• ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met
• identifying and choosing products from suppliers
• monitoring the use of additives
• testing and examining samples
• Writing reports.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Minimum of a Diploma in Food Technology, Nutrition, Food Production with at least Two (2) years’ experience. A degree will be an added advantage
• Clear understanding of the policies & procedures that govern the Food Industry in Zambia
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good team working abilities
• The ability to work independently
• Meticulous attention to detail, especially with regard to food hygiene and safety
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
Job Education Requirements: Minimum of a Diploma in Food Technology
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.