Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client a leading food manufacturer is looking for an experienced Master Miller that will be responsible for milling flour and maize for the company. .
• Quality control on raw material receipts
• Quality and consistency of finished products
• Production planning and control (PPC)
• Optimal mill performance
• Minimal downtime, wastages, and losses
• Continuous operational improvement
• Hands on 8-10 years’ trouble shooting experience of an operational mill
• Effective management of raw material, intermediate and finished product stock levels
• Material requirement planning raw materials stock, spares, and consumables.
• Developing and implementing the SOPs and cost control (notably labour, energy, maintenance)
• Setting targets and monitoring performance (formally and informally) of all responsible personnel.
C. People Management
• Managing a team of skilled and unskilled work force
• Defining and agreeing job responsibilities with all subordinates.
• Team building, delegation of responsibilities and motivation of the production team
• Maintain the welfare and morale of employees
• Enforce discipline and effect dismissals as necessary within the guidelines of the company
• Follow disciplinary procedure as per statutory requirements
• Adhere to employment legislation.
• Maintain highest standards in site hygiene health and safety
• Experienced in the milling of both wheat and maize meal products
• Food Science/Nutritionist/Plant Maintenance experience an added advantage
• Minimum 8-10 years proven supervisory/management experience in the milling industry
• Experience in people management (both skilled and unskilled work force)
• Knowledge of milling extraction, tempering, and blending
• Milling, Production and Quality Control qualifications are mandatory
• 8 Years of Experience
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 8 Years of Experience
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit https://www.recruitmentmattersafrica.com/job.php?rmjid=12616
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.