Vehicle Stocks Clerk
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2020
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Vehicle Stocks Clerk will ensure all internal and external orders including sublets are closed on a daily basis. Ensure all Deal Files have the required documentation including signed Contract and correct. .
Summary of Key Responsibilities; :
• Posting of sublet orders and Intercompany transfers
• Ensure Invoicing is only done on fully completed Deal Files.
• Participate in monthly stock takes.
• Produce Monthly Vehicle Inventory Count reports.
• Reconcile all variances on the Vehicle Inventory Count reports.
• Post all import duties to correct units and ensure Duty account is zero.
• Post all Vehicle Transportation Costs and Additional Costs on Vehicles to be invoiced.
• Ensure that all documents e.g. sublet orders, invoices, acquittals are kept in a safe area with no access to unauthorized persons
• Filling; up-to-date and in a logical manner
• Monthly Stock take report
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate
• CA Zambia, CIMA/ ACCA level 2 or its equivalent
• With at least a minimum three (3) years’ work experience in such a similar role
• Must have proven experience in Inventory Management, Sales Posting and report generation
• Knowledge of relevant accounting software such as TALO will be an added advantage.
• Must be a member of ZICA
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: With at least a minimum three (3) years’
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to : firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.