- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Astro Mobile Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
29 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Astro Mobile is one of the leading providers of mobile and software solutions in Africa. The company provides affordable yet high quality smartphones and software systems that are designed for the needs of people in African Countries. Astro operates branches in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi and South Africa and is currently on an expansion drive into other key strategic markets. Our vision is to help Africa harness the power of mobile technology, to grow economies and develop society’s. If you are a creative and goal oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our vibrant team.
Reporting to the Finance Executive, we are looking for an Accountant who will take the lead role in making accounting decisions that drive business transformation. They will also be responsible for overseeing the overall accounting processes for the Zambian office and will play a key role in developing and implementing financial strategies. Other key responsibilities is to manage and control the cash flow within the organization, to prepare, examine and analyze accounting records including the preparation of financial statements. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• The ideal candidate must be able to ensure accurate, complete and conforming reporting to international reporting standards.
• Must have the ability to analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations in order to project future revenues and expenses.
• Must have the skills to develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Substantiates financial transactions by providing adequate documents and must have the ability to provide internal auditing services for other key departments within the business unit.
• The ideal candidate must be a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years working experience in a similar position.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified individuals are kindly requested to submit their application letter with a detailed CV including certified copies of educational qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the 29th of February 2020. The position being applied for must be clearly stated on the email subject line.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.