- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Caritas Czech Republic
Deadline of this Job:
01 July 2020
Date Posted: Monday, June 29, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Caritas Czech Republic is an international NGO active in humanitarian aid and development cooperation implementing projects in Livelihoods, Health Care, Agriculture and Education is looking for an ASSESSMENTS OFFICER .
• Implement assessment methodology in coordination with the project team
• Visit referred vulnerable households to assess their wellbeing;
• Use the Vulnerability and Viability Assessment Tool (VVA) to gather household data;
• Make initial entries in the data base for new cases in regard to bio data, flight history and noted protection concerns
Job Skills: Not Specified
1. Tertiary education – university/college degree/diploma in social work, Development Studies or other relevant field
2. At least 1 year of practical experience working in social services and/ or with refugees for an international/national NGO
3. Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility
4. Fluent in English – excellent writing and communication skills; French, Nyanja and Swahili advantage
5. Strong attention to detail
6. Ability to work without supervision
7. Experience with project implementation is an advantage
8. Experience with health, livelihoods and agriculture projects is an advantage
9. Excellent computer skills – MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet
10. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
11. Integrity and willingness to work and produce results in a dynamic environment
12. Good time management, commitment, team worker, problem solving skills, reliable and hardworking, able to work under pressure
13. Ability to prioritize and multi-taskDuty station: Lusaka, Zambia
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Working Time: 5 Days a week
Starting date: Immediately
To apply for this position, please submit your full application consisting of detailed CV (max 3 pages) and motivation letter (1 page) by the 1st July 2020 17:00 to the following email address: email@example.com Only email applications will be considered.
Indicate Preferred Location when applying
Please use the following subject in your email/post: Assessments Officer – Lusaka.
For the title of cover letter and curriculum vitae, follow this wording:
Surname, Name, Assessments Officer – curriculum vitae
Surname, Name, Assessments Officer – cover letter
Caritas Czech reserves the right to cancel the process at any stage.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.