- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Impact Network
Deadline of this Job:
15 March 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Impact Network’s Zambian Board is an influential group of professionals dedicated to volunteering their voice, talents, time, and energy in support of Impact Network. We are seeking a new member to help uphold our mission and serve a three-year term.
What We Do
Impact Network believes every child deserves access to a quality education. We make this happen for 6,000 students across 40 schools in rural Zambia for just $5 a month by using technology, an activity-based curriculum, and comprehensive coaching. We are currently part of a randomized controlled trial evaluation in partnership with American Institutes for Research, with strong early findings on literacy and numeracy. .
Board Directors Duties & Responsibilities
Board Directors are required to:
1. Share a commitment to provide access to a quality education to students living in extremely rural settings;
2. Join the Annual General Meeting and at least one other board meeting each year
3. Contribute to meeting date and agenda setting and prepare recommendations for the general meetings of the board,
4. Report to the general meeting on the administration and progress of the organization;
5. Further the mission, vision, and values of Impact Network;
6. Administer the affairs of the organization and to represent it favorably to others;
7. Assist in the overseeing of financial assets, record keeping and bank accounts, including but not limited to:
a. Purchase, rent, maintain, mortgage or dispose of buildings;
b. Facilitate financial statements through the finance manager
c. Oversee expenditures, revenues, and other financial items critical to the sustainability and growth of the organization.
8. Serve as an advisor for disputed employment termination cases at management level.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.