- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Zambian Breweries Plc
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
"Lubambe Copper Mine is located within the Greater Konkola Area of the Zambian Copperbelt and consists of a large – scale mining license covering an area of approximately 240 square kilometres. The mine is a modern, world class facility with fully mechanized underground operations.
Lubambe Copper Mine is owned by EMR Capital of Australia (80%) and ZCCM – Investments Holdings (20%).
The Mine is currently in a ramp up stage and will ultimately produce 45, 000 tonnes of contained copper and will employ approximately 2,000 people. The Plant infrastructure consists of a Concentrator plant, a laboratory and underground infrastructure. The Concentrator incorporates crushing, milling, flotation and filtration. The design capacity is 2.5 MTPA of ore at an average mill grade of 2.2% copper, yielding 45,000 tonnes of contained copper in concentrate to be sold to smelters in Zambia. Lubambe Copper Mine seeks to employ experienced and qualified individuals in the following position:
CEO DRIVER (x1)
This position reports to the Executive Assistant to the CEO " .
"Key Performance Areas/Indicators (KPA/Is):
• Adherence to traffic rules in accordance with Zambian Traffic Laws and Lubambe Copper Mine regulations
• Expected to exercise the highest level of confidentiality
• Ensure punctuality, comfort and safety of passengers
• Ensures that seatbelts (front and rear) are always worn and passengers are instructed to fasten them
• Ensure that every Lubambe Copper mines vehicle is always kept secure
• Be in possession of a valid driving license always
• Ensures that mobile phones are not used while the vehicle is in motion, unless the car piece provided for the mobile phone is used
• Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
• Ensure the vehicle is kept clean and tidy and in good working condition
• Ensure the vehicle is given regular/ day to day maintenance checks, oil check water, battery brakes etc.
• Maintain and submit vehicle log book information to your supervisor on a weekly basis
• Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of assigned vehicles through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes and water levels, car washing, in order to keep the vehicle clean and in good running condition at all times.
• Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle registration, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit and other MOSS-compliant equipment, and necessary spare parts in assigned vehicles like car jack, spare tires.
• Perform other related duties assigned from time to time by the supervisor "
Job Skills: Not Specified
Academic Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 Full Certificate
• Class C Driver’s License
• At least 10 years’ experience as a driver with a clean driving record
• Chauffer experience in Embassies and high protocol environments highly desirable
• Knowledge of basic mechanics
• Willing to work long hours or irregular hours when called upon
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent knowledge of Lusaka and Zambian Road network
• Defensive Driving course
• Clean Police record
• VIP protection training
• First Aid training
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to send their Curriculum Vitae in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 3rd March 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.