- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Human Resource Assistant
Deadline of this Job:
15th August 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Human Resource Assistant
Reporting to: Head Office (HR Department)
About the role:
An HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Assistant should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment..
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Maintain calendars of HR management team.
• Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
• Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
• Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
• Perform other duties assigned to you by your supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
HR Assistant Requirements:
• Tertiary education in the related field
• One years of experience as an HR Assistant.
• Exposure to labour Laws (Zambia) and employment equity regulations.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Emerging Cooking Solutions Zambia (Limited) practices Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and encourages both genders to apply.
Note: Submit only your CV and Cover letter at this stage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com