- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Risk Security
Deadline of this Job:
October 11, 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Risk Security .
• Manage all aspects of the implementation and operation of information and functional systems for the organization, including software applications, network, phone systems and end-user computers
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage communications and working relationships between IT and other departments within the organization as well as multiple outside IT service providers
• Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standa.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Experience in installing and managing Microsoft and Linux Server Environments,
• Virtualization Technologies: Hyper-V, and Configuration of Cisco Networking equipment.
• Experience of Adobe Creative Suite: ln Design, Photoshop etc;
• Experience working with and managing information across different Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Experience implementing online marketing campaigns to drive web traffic, including search, media, optimization, social networking and e-mail
• Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving skills
• Strong analytical and technical skills, able to pay attention to detail
• Creative and an eye for good design
Job Education Requirements:
• Good knowledge of computer hardware/software systems
• Minimum of 3 years work experience as an IT Personnel
Job Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of a University Degree in Computer Science/Information System or related field
Job application procedure
All applications must be clearly marked and accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of qualifications and provide at least three referees, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org