- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Light Truck Driver
Jobs at:Fvg Kabwe Milling Limited
Deadline of this Job:
October 14, 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a licensed Truck Driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
A Class CE or commercial driver license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
• Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
• Load and unload cargo.
• Record cargo deliveries.
• Refuel and clean vehicle.
• Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
• Follow traffic laws.
• Inspect trucks and record issues.
• Follow accident procedures.
• Keep an activities log and log hours.
• Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
• Plan routes using GPS system.
• Get goods to the client on time.
• Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
• Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Class CE or commercial driver license
• Must be a Kitwe resident.
• Not less than 3 years driving experience
• Must pass drug and alcohol test.
• Must have clean driving record.
• Experience in driving 5 – 10 tonnes trucks
• Experience in sales and marketing
• Must provide a medical certificate.
• High school diploma.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV and relevant documentation to email@example.com not later than Monday 14th October, 2019.