- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Lusaka Province Sales Coordinator
Jobs at:RDG Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, June 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by distributing stock, organising sales events and managing sales for the province. .
• Coordinate sales team by managing stock, training events and transportation.
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
• Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English, Bemba and Nyanja
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• A diploma or degree in sales and marketing will be an advantage.
• Valid Drivers license for Car or Motorbike
• A Resident of the Province
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.