- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Jobs at:Kafue Child Development Agency
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Core Purpose: Working as a senior member of a diverse team who are committed to serve the vulnerable with practical and compassionate care, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for the overall internal monitoring and accountability of the M&E system for the organization and take lead in providing strategic direction while implementing standardized tools for all sectors at field level and aspects of current and future projects. The core purpose of this position is to ensure an appropriate Monitoring and Evaluation system functions satisfactorily while acting as a focal point to periodic reviews and evaluations. The M&E officer will closely work with the program team and Accountant to effectively coordinate all Monitoring processes timely. .
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Description
• Coordinate the design, development and implementation of the result measurement and management system
• Ensure that Monitoring and Evaluation provide ongoing evidence and inputs for improving the programme interventions; coordinate monitoring activities and inputs required of other team members
• Coordinate and support the development of indicators for each results chains, each intervention and for the overall programme;
• Ensure the quality of M&E related data to be collected throughout the program implementation.
• Document results of the M & E system and produce periodic reports required by the organization and donors.
• Assist the various program teams in data analysis.
• Anticipate, plan and support reporting requirements & train staff in data collection methodology and in the M & E system, in general.
• Facilitate periodic programme reviews and learning forums, ensure proper documentations of findings and learning.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification Skills and Knowledge
• Must possess a University degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Development studies, Social Work and experience in evaluating community based projects.
• Ability to think logically and systematically and have good organizational skills.
• Has had training in statistics and or experience in statistical analysis.
• Excellent writing, analytical skills ability in grant writing, reports, and results of organizational documents with minimal supervision.
• At least two years hands on experience in monitoring and evaluation of programs, preferably related to community based rural development work.
• Experience in using Microsoft Office (word, Access, Excel).
• Must be prepared to work, lead and train team members.
• Knowledge of statistical and qualitative data analysis packages e.g. SPSS, Nvivo, etc
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
Job Education Requirements: University degree in Monitoring and Evaluation
Job Experience Requirements: At least two years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants that meet the qualifications are advised to email their application letters and CVs clearly stating the position being applied for as the subject line not later than 15th July 2020 to the following address; firstname.lastname@example.org or drop application letters in person at Kafue Child Development Agency Federation Office reception which is located at Plot 200 Shantumbu Road, Kafue Town addressed to the undersigned.
The Chief Executive Officer
Kafue Child Development Agency
P O Box 360110
*Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Kafue Child Development is an equal opportunity employer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.