- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
People Administration Officer
Jobs at:Zambian Breweries Plc
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will report to the People Business Partner .
Responsible for the following:
• Liaising with the medical institutions on management of the company scheme;
• Drafting of disciplinary proceedings for all internal matters;
• Executing administrative tasks in the people department and filing of necessary documents;
• Organizing employee functions such as long service awards ceremony and annual staff party;
• Updating all employee records relating personal information, leave loans, etc;
• Compiling of monthly reports canteen, CAP, O&G, etc;
• Compiling recruitment documentation and induction of new recruits;
• Management of pub allocations.
Job Skills: Not Specified
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements:-
• Grade 12 certificate with six credits;
• Diploma in Human Resource Management or any related field;
• With at least three years hands on experience in a busy industry;
• Ability to communicate well;
• Must be a team player;
• Ability to adhere to instructions, work with minimum supervision and action oriented;
• Sober mind, self-starter, physically fit and honest.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday 2nd March 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.