- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Baus Interior Design Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
22 March 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BAUS specializes in kitchen cabinets, custom built in cabinetry, interior design, and countertops. The company services home builders throughout Zambia.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading, directing and coordinating the day-to-day management and execution of the custom home kitchen, bath, and interior installation projects for new construction .
• Must have their own vehicle and drivers license.
• Must practice the highest level of customer service.
• Work with designers to execute and bring projects to completion on time and on budget.
• Maintain liaison with Homeowners, Builders, Builder Superintendents, and Designers to facilitate construction activities.
• Process all Change and Work Orders.
• Manage and report on the Field Inspections.
• Manage the quality of the product installations.
• Manage the homeowner warranty requests.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 3+ years in New Construction:
• Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings, and plan sets:
• Strong knowledge of construction materials and processes
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.