- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Zambia Institute Of Banking & Financial Services
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB ADVERTISEMENT – TRAINING CONSULTANT (Station – Lusaka)
A ZIBFS Corporate Member (a commercial bank) is looking for a suitably qualified, vibrant and self-motivated individual to fill the position of Training Consultant that has fallen vacant under the Human Resource and Administrations Department.
Position title: Training Consultant
Location: Lusaka Main
Summary of Scope of Work
The Training Consultant will work with the Head Human Resource and Administration to develop a Training Strategy for the bank. He/she will, design, develop and implement specialized training and development programs relevant to the financial sector, focusing on improving individual and/or organizational performance. .
The Consultant will be responsible for the following:
1. Plans, designs, develops and delivers sustainable training and instructional programs using instructor-led, train-the trainer, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats.
2. Coordinates, designs, develops and implements specialized training programs in the area of leadership development, customer service, client relationship management, compliance and risk management
3. Develops training materials to include training handbooks, job aids, models, multimedia visual aids, computer and web-based tutorials, and standard operating procedures.
4. Organize and deliver training programs to the bank’s employees on soft skills for business and support departments.
5. Deploy a wide variety of training methods; resolving any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary;
6. Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
7. Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews and by observation, in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones.
8. Work with heads of functions and managers to identify training needs and map out development plans for teams and individuals.
9. Generate monthly training reports and maintain updated curriculum database and training records
10. Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
11. Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
12. Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
13. Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
14. Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
15. Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Proven work experience as a Training Consultant, Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
2. Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
3. Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tool
4. Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
5. Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
6. Experience with e-learning platforms
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or other business discipline
2. Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage
3. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the banking sector of which not less than 3 years’ experience in managing training programs.
4. Must have a track record in designing and executing successful training programs
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 2-3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications, detailed CVs and certificates should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Tuesday, 31st March 2020.
1. The ZIBFS has placed this advert on behalf of its corporate member but it does not play any role whatsoever in the recruitment process. All applications received within the given deadline period shall be forwarded to the prospective employer for recruitment formalities
2. Unsolicited emails will not be considered.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.