- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:ORYX Oil Zambia Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
03 July 2020
Date Posted: Monday, June 29, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The successful candidate will be based in Lusaka. He/She will be responsible for efficient execution of product deliveries to customers using the company delivery truck.
The job holder shall ensure strict adherence to the company’s HSSEQ guidelines especially Road transport safety and customer satisfaction requirements.
He or She will be directly reporting to the Depot Supervisor. .
• Ensuring site compliance with relevant statutory health and safety legislation.
• Conduct daily preload inspections.
• Participation in the site’s ERP activities for Lusaka depot.
• Conduct minor vehicle maintenance activities
• Delivery of product to Oryx customers
• Preparing of Loading/Delivery documents
• Collection and filing of Proof of Deliveries.
• Loading and offloading of cargo in line with the company’s lifting activities guidelines.
• Assisting in daily depot activities such as stock count, LPG filling, Housekeeping, Bookkeeping and document filing.
Job Skills: Not Specified
EDUCATION, TRAINING & SKILLS
• Grade 12 Certificate.
• Class D driver’s licences.
• Dangerous Goods driving license from a reputable instituition.
• Two years’ logistics experience, preferably in the Petrochemical industry.
• Basic understanding of Petroleum Products will be added advantage.
• Automotive mechanic knowledge will be added advantage.
• Understanding of basis Emergency response requirements i.e. First Aid and FireFighting will be added advantage
• Self-driven; ability to work independently and ability to make wise decisions on the spot.
• Good communication skills, Listening, talking and writing
• Team player
• High level of integrity.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Address application letters to:
The Human Resource & Communications Officer
Oryx Oil Zambia Limited
Plot No. 875 Zambia Road
P. O. Box 230074
Interested persons should apply enclosing Academic and Professional Qualifications, plus a Comprehensive CV: stating the Position in the Subject Line of the email to – email@example.com not later than 3rd July, 2020.
Hard copy application letters will not be considered.
NOTE: The would-be employee will be based in Lusaka.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.