Jobs at:Kings Chemicals Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Apartments Manager .
Kings Chemicals is looking to hire an Apartments Manager to be responsible for the following:
• Monitor income and expenses and supervise staff.
• Manage and maintain all year or seasonal lodging facilities.
• Observe and monitor workers’ performance.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Inspect apartments for cleanliness and appearance.
• Coordinate front-office duties and resolve problems-if any.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• A degree in business administration or any related field with at least three (3) years experience.
• Excellent customer service skill.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good team working abilities.
• Being able to deal with people from different backgrounds.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having a good understanding of the Zambian labor laws.
• Being able to plan the work of others.
• Being proactive and self-motivated.
Job Education Requirements: A degree in business administration
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.