Jobs at:Chichele Safaris
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Position: Vehicle Mechanic
Reporting to: General Management Couple
Main Areas of Focus
• Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
• Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
• Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Assist the Maintenance department with tasks as and when required
Vehicle Mechanic Requirements and Qualifications
• 5 years of experience as an Auto Mechanic or similar role
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of Toyota Land Cruisers
• 5 years of experience with vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
• Ability to handle various tools
• Ability to multi-tack
• Good physical condition
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Drivers License
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.